Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
South African General Practioners Journal (SAGPJ) Copyright held by MedPharm Publications. The work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial Works 4.0 South Africa License (CC BY 4.0). Material submitted for publication in the SAGPJ is accepted provided it has not been published elsewhere. SAGPJ does not hold itself responsible for statements made by the authors. The opinions expressed in this publication are those of the authors.
The SAGPJ is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this journal website. The names, personal particulars and email addresses entered in this website will be used only for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available to third parties without the user’s permission or due process. Users consent to receive communication from the SAGPJ for the stated purposes of the journal. Queries with regard to privacy may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.